After months of speculating over whom the WBA light welterweight champion’s next opponent will be, Amir Khan will take the sternest challenge of his career when he faces former world champion and boxer extraordinaire Paul ‘The Magic Man’ Malignaggi in his next bout.

“Paulie Malignaggi did a great job of taking his way into this fight and I commend him for that,” said Amir Khan. “But on May 15, he’ll have to pay for the things he said about me and I will have no problem teaching him a lesson in his own hometown. I’m excited for my United States debut and plan on giving the great fans of New York an exciting show on May 15,” he added.

“I’m the best fighter Amir Khan has ever fought, bar none. I’m going to make sure this is a one and complete deal for this poor man,” said Paulie Malignaggi. “When I’m done with this guy, he’ll never want to come to the U.S. again, not even on ‘holiday.’ It’s a good thing he agreed to fight in New York rather than Vegas, this way he saved himself five extra hours of flight time agony thinking about the loss on his way back to England!”

Will the war of words continue inside the ring? The 12-round WBA world title bout will take place Saturday, May 15, 2010 at the Madison Square Garden in New York City and will air live on HBO’s “Boxing after Dark”. Don’t miss it!

by: Krystelle Mago

Disclaimer

Mabilid does not host any live streaming here, we are just embedding videos from other reliable sites.
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger